(1) Mobile A2
This app has 209 exercises to improve your French on your iPad. These excercise allows you to train for A2 French Foreign Language (FLE) to level A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR). The exercises are related to the progression of the book Mobile units A2, French method for older adolescents and adults.
it allows you 10 exercises to revise French (level A1) correspond to the unit 0 of Mobile A2 and twenty exercises are provided for each of the 10 units Mobile A2. Language is english and french.
The exercises are organized by theme if you want to improve a particular point:
– 76 grammar exercises;
– 46 years of conjugation;
– 6 and phonetic exercises;
– 60 vocabulary exercises.
In addition, 20 training DELF:
– 10 preparations DELF type exercises for Comprehension Ecrite ;
– 10 preparations DELF type exercises for Production Ecrite .
The cost for the apps US$4.49
- Only available at the moment for the Apple IPAD,
- Does not provides training for the DELF Production Orale or Comprehension Ecrite
Here are some images:
(2) Itooch French Foreign Language
iTooch French Foreign Language is for any non-speaking person and can be used from high school (11-12 years), particularly students in the academic support, students of language schools , expatriates and employees of international companies. This apps is available in the Apple and Android store.
Cost of apps: US$4.45
This course consists of four themes:
• Pronunciation and grammar terminology
• Grammar: articles, adjectives, pronouns, questions, negations
• Conjugation: present, imperfect tense, near future
• Vocabulary: report, apologize, thank, numbers, time, opposites, daily life, family, health, sports, home, city, food, travel etc..
It allows to perform three major skills:
reading comprehension, listening comprehension and spelling. Each chapter includes a course page. The explanations are simple, followed by examples and accompanied by tables, diagrams, drawings and photos to avoid the need for translation. The wide variety of exercises can reuse a common vocabulary and effective assimilation of grammar. The application is intended for those wishing to improve their knowledge of French and reach levels A2 and B1
‣ 58 chapters share title with abstract classes, examples and drawings
‣ 1700 issues by title indices and detailed answers
‣ Integration of the Apple Game Center to share the results with friends
‣ Virtual Table and integrated calculator to facilitate complex calculations and drawings
‣ Course summary included to use the fundamentals to know the students
‣ Automatic synchronization of applications as soon as new content is available
‣ Offline Mode available to enjoy our applications even without an Internet connection
The application Busuu is designed to train you in French Foreign Language (FLE) at level A1 to B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR). It offers a free version but it also has a more complete in-app purchase option.
Cost for each level (A1 -B2) the app: US$4.99
Cost for complete course: US$16.99
About this App:
- Four levels located in just one app so that you can progressively start from level A1 and continue through all the levels, without getting a separate app.
- There are practice exercises for everything that you have learnt.
- The exercises are organized by skill if you want to improve a particular point
- Exercises follows the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR), so you can be sure you are getting the right training.
- Available in both Itunes and Android Stores
Here are some images: